Céline GONGORA, Doriane MATHE, Benoit PINTEUR, Lionel CHALUS, Corinne TORTORELLI, Paul BRAVETTI, Nicolas GADOT, Sylvie LANTUEJOUL, Charles DUMONTET, François GHIRINGHELLI
- Metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) is a major cause of death worldwide.
- Unmet medical need in immunotherapy is high for MSS patients and still present for MSI-H/dMMR patients.
- 95% of the mCRC population are treated in first line by FOLFOX or FOLFIRI with limitation due to treatment toxicity.
- STC-1010 (Brenus Pharma) therapeutic vaccine is composed to tumor cells stimulation overexpressing tumor associated antigens (TAA) and
neoantigens to mimic the treatments resistance of mCRC cancer cells. The aim is to educate the immune system to target patient's tumor
cells harboring the same resistance factors.
- We report efficacy results of the murine STC-1010 (mSTC-1010) composed of 6 drug substances (6 CL-SH) vaccine from 3 cell lines (CT26,
CMT93 and LTPA cells) S= stimulated by irradiation plus heat shock or by chemotherapies and then haptenized (H). mSTC-1010 was
administrated with low dose of immunostimulant (IS=cyclophosphamide and mGM-CSF) associated or not with standard chemotherapies.
FOLFOX or FOLFIRI.
Download the poster here: Vf SITC 2022 Poster 1179_POC 4 HALO_Poster 122 x244