A major step in preclinical development is demonstrating the antitumor activity of a novel agent in animal models, as well as defining the dosage and schedule that is both efficient and non-toxic.
- Recommendations on the choice of the best indication and model
- Systemic and haematological toxicity of your compounds in rodents
- Pharmacokinetics properties in mouse and rat
- Antitumor efficacy in human or mice tumour models
- Combination / comparison with gold standards
- A characterised catalogue of a 90 CDX and 30 syngeneic mice models
- An original offer of secondary resistances to reference therapies (CDX and syngeneic)
- The development of models of resistance
- Immunophenotyping of the tumour micro environment
We have a total capacity of 1800 mice and we can carry on large scale (up to 120 mice) studies.